Our award winning team of qualified Liverpool Tour Guides is now in it's 8th season with 5-star reviews & the best range of Heritage, Music, Culture Guided Walks & Private Car Tours with free places for children
New for 2021 - A choice of fun family friendly walking tours for first time visitors with a new starting point outside Liverpool Central Library opposite Liverpool Lime Street Station.
A new later 11:00am start time to allow people to travel from London (2-hour rail journey) Manchester (40 minutes rail journey) and other places in the UK.
We want everyone to enjoy our tours safely so we will still observe all the current COVID guidelines and we are insured, UKinbound regional Members of the Year and participate the VisitBritain "Good to Go" accreditation scheme.
Book with confidence with free cancellation up to 24-hours before your tour.
- New Safe, Private flexible family tours of Liverpool in V-class Mercedes for up to 6 guests. Great for special occasions & you can choose more time at the docks, drive past LFC, Crosby Iron Men, or a Beatles Tour.
- A choice of two Safe socially distanced guided walks with a fun local qualified tour guide.
- Walking tours in small groups, socially distanced with hand gel.
- Tours will avoid going inside busy musuems and other places where it might be difficult to socially distance.
- Morning & Afternoon Tours available 11am and 2pm
- New private family days out in luxury transport to North Wales, Lake District, Crich Tramway Museum
- Ticket to Ride Tours include Penny Lane, Strawberry Field in private transport (maximum 6 in your group)
- Private Tours available in English, French, German, Spanish & Italian
- Private "Carpool Karaoke" tour in luxury transport
- Private Beatles Fanatic Tours - Magical Mystery walk along Mathew Street & photos outside the Cavern Club
These easy socially distanced fun tours have something for everyone & use Beatles themed stops to bring the city to life. Your fun tour guide will show you lots of architecture, the Town Hall, Royal Albert Docks, the World Heritage Site, Cathedrals & lots more. Your local tour guide & Beatles expert will explain about Liverpool's Slave Trade, Links with the ill-fated Titanic and the Blitz in 1941. You will take lots of selfies and learn why Liverpool has emerged as the most vibrant UK place outside of London your tour guide will give you lots of ideas to explore the city safely for the rest of your visit.
We offer the most fun tours in Liverpool and this season all Children under 16 go free of charge.
For guided tours in other areas of the UK please visit BrilliantTours.com